|To activate Parker's Lifetime Warranty, the warranty card must be completed in full and mailed by the purchaser within 15 days of purchase date; or you may register on-line at |
|Parker Compound Bows and Crossbows are warrantied for the Lifetime of the Original Purchaser to be free from defects in materials and workmanship. This warranty excludes normal wear on strings, buss cables, servings, bow camo finish, rust and accessories.|
Parker reserves the right to charge for repairs if you have not activated your warranty. Parker reserves the right to make substitutions when completing repair work for any reason. Should you return your bow to a Parker Dealer for repairs, even covered warranty repairs, the dealer may charge you for any work performed.
Accessories included on the Outfitter Compound Bow packages are warrantied for 30 days and may be returned to Parker for replacement. Other accessories, such as rests, quivers, sights, etc. added by anyone other than the Parker factory are not warrantied by Parker.
| YOUR WARRANTY WILL BE VOIDED IF YOU: |
- Mishandle, abuse, neglect or dry-fire the bow
- Use brands of crossbow arrows other than Parker and Red Hot with Capture Nocks
- Use crossbow arrows with flat nocks, moon nocks, omni nocks, etc.
- Load crossbow arrows incorrectly (cock vane is not down)
- Shoot arrows with improperly indexed nocks (nock groove does not fully engage string)
- Shoot improperly spined or under-weight arrows (less than 400 grains with point for crossbows)
- Shoot arrows that have been damaged in any way
- Alter or modify your bow from its original condition (interchanging parts and cosmetic refinishing)
- Use a brand of strings or buss cables other than Parker or Red Hot brand, which are specifically designed in length, strands, serving location, serving size, etc.
- Loan or rent the bow to others without providing proper instructions to the user
- Do NOT follow ALL of the safety and operating instructions in the Owner's Manual.
- Failure to follow #2-7 above with crossbows can cause the string to “Over-Shoot” or “Under-Shoot” the arrow, which can result in damage to the crossbow, the arrow or even personal injury. When this happens, the arrow does not absorb the full energy from the shot; instead the energy is absorbed by the components (limbs, cams, strings, etc.), causing damage.
- Altering or modifying your bow could cause damage to the bow or personal injury. Altered and/or modified parts determined to be unsafe will NOT be returned with the repaired bow.
- Using strings or cables that are the improper length and the incorrect number of twists can significantly affect the draw weight and cause damage to the bow or personal injury.
Should your Parker Bow or Crossbow need service or repairs, it must be returned to Parker. The determination regarding defects in materials and/or workmanship and whether the service or repairs are covered under warranty shall be in Parker's sole discretion. In any case, the bow owner is responsible for the cost of shipping to Parker. Parker will pay return shipping costs using UPS ground service. On all returns, call 540.337.5426 for a Return Authorization Number before returning any product. Items will be refused without an RA# clearly marked on the box.
Return to Parker:
3022 Lee Jackson Highway
Staunton, VA 24401
|* Make sure you write your Name & your Shipping Address on the box - NOT Simply the UPS Center Address.|